The Environmental Technologies unit has selected a series of offers and requests for you concerning innovative technologies relating to environmental and energy matters. These technology offers and requests are issued by the Enterprise Europe Network, of which hub.brussels is a member (Enterprise Europe Brussels). These offers and requests allow you to contact SMEs or research centres in about 60 different countries.
Thanks to this network, you can find a partner who will help you co-develop a new technology or new application, who will take care of distributing your technology in other countries, who will take charge of producing your technology, who will help you find a solution to your technological problem, etc., or simply keep you up to date on the latest developments. The offers and requests are sorted according to domain. The most recent ones are separated from the rest. Only the summaries are featured here.
To be able to express interest, you will be kindly asked to create an account on the EEN platform here. Important precision for the setting up of your account, please indicate Bruxelles in the French version and you will then find Agence Bruxelloise pour l’Accompagnement de l’Entreprise as support organisation. In the next scree, you will be asked to express your interest by filling in a few questions.
You can also subscribe if you wish to receive all the offers and requests every fortnight according to your selected keywords. In order to do so, send an e-mail to Camille Lépinay, email@example.com
You can also submit a technology offer or request in the fields of the environment or energy. In this case, contact Patricia Foscolo on 02/422.51.28.
For consulting all the offers and requests in environment/enery consult the information here
Discover 3 offers and 3 requests.
- UK engineering company is looking for partners to further develop their Li-ion battery.
- Salt water battery based energy storage and management system for optimized renewable energy yields.
- Dutch designer and consultant in built environment is looking for partners in low temperature heat networks to accelerate energy transition.
- Looking for innovative energy efficient and environmentally friendly ways to dispense cold beers to consumers.
- German enterprise seeks partner from the machine tool industry (e.g.robotics) to co-develop machinery for automated disassembly and sorting in the recycling process.