Are you an SME, a large company, a university, a research centre or a government office looking to develop or join a research and innovation project?
NCP Brussels helps all types of Brussels organisations benefit from the main European source of funding for research and innovation projects, i.e. Horizon Europe.
As the official point of contact for the Brussels-Capital Region for this programme, the NCP Brussels team provides its support free of charge to companies, universities, non-profits and research centres based in Brussels via a free professional service:
- Information about the latest European research and innovation funding opportunities via our LinkedIn group, Twitter account and group information sessions on the different phases of a project and on specific topics (specific themes or instruments).
- Tailored support for project leaders (coordinators and partners) throughout the life cycle of the project
- Prior to submitting a project, we help you:
- Validate the project idea and find the corresponding European funding programme
- Identify quality partners via the NCP’s thematic networks which we belong to or via participation in B2B meetings organised by the Enterprise Europe Network
- Settle financial, legal and administrative issues related to the submission of a European project
- Review the intellectual property aspects of the project
- During project implementation, we help you:
- Develop cost and project reporting
- Solve problems as they arise (for example, a defaulting partner)
- At the end of the project, we help you:
- Develop operating and dissemination strategies to promote the results of your research (including identification of the right partners, in collaboration with Enterprise Europe Brussels)
- Find European funding to pursue the project
NCP Brussels’ multi-national team is hosted by hub.brussels. All of our services are free because they are co-financed by the Brussels-Capital Region.
More information is available on the NCP Brussels website, in particular on the pages covering European funding opportunities for:
- Climate, energy, transport (Cluster 5)
- Food, bioeconomy,natural resources, agriculture & environment (Cluster 6)
The word « cluster » hier has nothing to do with a cluster like Circlemade but refers to a subdivision of the programme.
- Camille Lepinay – firstname.lastname@example.org (Cluster 5 and 6)
- Sabrina Bijlsma – email@example.com (Cluster 5)