greentech.brussels works hand in hand with Enterprise Europe Brussels to help you find the ideal international partner for sales, technology and research. Enterprise Europe Brussels offers SMEs – and large companies, universities and research centres, and government offices – a complete range of services to promote their regional and international development.
Our support is free and provides access to the following services:
- Access to the largest database in Europe with over 13,000 profiles offering research, technology and commercial partnerships:
- An email alert service which provides you with the latest technology and commercial partnership proposals in your business sector
- The option to post a profile in the database (offer or partner search) to promote your research results or the innovative applications of your technologies, products, processes and services
- Participation in Brokerage Events at professional trade shows for the environment, renewable energy, the circular economy and Smart Cities. These business meetings will help you schedule bilateral meetings with interlocutors you select from a catalogue in advance. They include small and large companies, R&D centres, universities specialising in the environment, energy and cleantech sectors and regional authorities and institutional buyers (see the schedule of brokerage events organised by the network). Enterprise Europe Network will help you write cooperation profiles and identify the most relevant participants for you to maximise your opportunities to build successful partnerships.
- Participation in Company Missions, i.e. visits with a technology and/or commercial focus organised by Enterprise Europe Brussels (EEB) in cooperation with a local partner in another European region. EEB can also organise tailored visits based on your needs. EEB provides logistical support as well as advice on the region targeted and the technology and commercial partnerships you can expect to initiate there.
- Information on commercial law and public tenders in Europe to help your export your products and services to 60 countries covered by the network
- Information and support for European funding for innovation and research with a focus on Horizon 2020, the 2014-2020 framework programme, a European Commission research and innovation programme. As the National Point of Contact for the programme, hub.brussels can help you access this funding. For more information see: European Research Programmes
Want to find out more? Don’t hesitate to contact your Enterprise Europe Brussels advisors to benefit from our services:
- Camille Lepinay – email@example.com (Environment, Climate and the Circular Economy)
- Sabrina Bijlsma – firstname.lastname@example.org (Energy, Sustainable Construction)
- Virginia Onate Gomez – email@example.com (Transport)
- Frédéric Suche – firstname.lastname@example.org (Organic and Agro-food)